Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Junior Software engineer, a Senior Software engineer and their ProjectManager are on their way to a meeting. On their way through a park, theycome across a wonder lamp. They rub the lamp and a ghost appears. The ghost says, "Normally, one is granted three wishes but as you are three,I will allow one wish each".

So the eager Junior Software engineer shouted, I want the first wish. I want to be in the Bahamas , on a fastboat and have no worries. "Pfufffff" and he was gone.

Now the SeniorSoftware engineer could not keep quiet and shouted " I want to be inFlorida with beautiful girls, plenty of food and cocktails. "Pfufffff"and he was also gone.

The Project Manager calmly said," I want these two idiots back in theoffice after lunch at 1.30pm"

Moral of the story is:"Always allow the boss to speak first"

*************************************************************************

Deadlock:

Boss said to secretary: For a week we will go abroad,so make all arrangements.

Secretary makes call to Husband: For a week my boss andI will be going abroad, you look after yourself.Husband makes call to secret lover: My wife is goingabroad for a week, so lets spend the week together.

Secret lover makes call to small boy whom she is giving private tution: I have work for a week, so you neednot come for class.

Small boy makes call to his grandfather: Grandpa, for aweek I don't have class 'coz my teacher is busy. Letsspend the week together.

Grandpa(the 1st boss ;) ) makes call to his secretary: This week I amspending my time with my grandson. We cannot attendthat meeting.Secretary makes call to her husband: This week my boss has some work, we cancelled our trip.

Husband makes call to secret lover: We cannot spend this week together, my wife has cancelled her trip. Secret lover makes call to small boy whom she is giving private tution: This week we will have class as usual.Small boy makes call to his grandfather: Grandpa, myteacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry Ican't give you company.Grandpa makes call to his secretary: Don't worry thisweek we will attend that meeting, so make arrangement .

No comments: